Apprentice Administration Assistant
DK CATERING LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- reception duties
- telephone work
- general administration tasks
- computer work
- function and event support
- support the hospitality team
- learn all aspects of the business
To continue onto full time employment.
The National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour from the 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24, and £7.83 for those over 25.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- customer service skills
- communication skills
- smart appearance
- confident and mature attitude
- professional telephone manner
- flexible with duties
- keen and willing to learn
- punctual and reliable
- work well in a team
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills English and Maths (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.