Duties will include:
- To provide a professional, friendly and efficient point of contact for customers
- To assist with the ordering and receipting of goods and services in accordance with the Council’s procurement rules
- To assist with the financial administration of the team in accordance with the Council’s financial regulations
- To arrange contractual meetings and to attend and take minutes/notes
- To assist with the recording and updating of asset information and appropriate highway records and Land Charges Information
- To assist with highway and traffic related responses to the Local Land Charge and Personal Search enquiries are provided in accordance with agreed timescales
- To assist with the Highway Adoption and Improvement asset register (including TRO, third party developer and statutory bodies’ proposals) is updated and monitored
- To process service data and arrange appropriate visual management displays
- To provide any other appropriate duties as and when required
This is a fixed term contract for 18 months.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to update and maintain information management systems
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to collect, organise and present information
- Understanding of good customer service
- English and maths grades 9-4 or grades A*-C or equivalent
** Certificates would need to be produced before a job offer is made.
Training Provider to be confirmed.
Business Admin Level 3.
Training will be provided by assessor visits, workshops and online assessments.