Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- VAT Returns - calculation and submission
- Bank Reconciliation - reconciling bank transactions in order for accounts to be produced
- Filing of financial statements
- Liaising with HMRC and Companies House
- General Administration – including data entry and dealing with client queries by phone
- Optionis will provide you with a rewarding career by supporting you to start or complete a professionally recognised AAT qualification
- As you progress your career with us, you will have the opportunity to develop further by studying ACCA
As you progress your career with us, you will have the opportunity to develop further by studying ACCA.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You will need to be good with numbers and have excellent IT skills
- Good accountants are conscientious and thorough with excellent attention to detail
- To complete the apprenticeship you will need to be keen to learn, enthusiastic about starting a career in Accounting and open to taking advice from experienced members of staff
To become an Accounting Apprentice you will need strong GCSE grades in maths & English.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.f
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in AAT
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills