We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individual who is looking to begin a career within the Accounts department of the Motor Industry.
At Pentagon Group, we believe in growing and developing our own talent and as a Pentagon Apprentice you will be given full in-house and the relevant training to enable you to become the best that you can be.
What is an Accounts Assistant?
Working closely with the Accounts team, the Apprentice Accounts Assistant will be required to complete specific allocated tasks to set deadlines, operate in house computer systems and handle a high level of detailed transactions demanding accuracy.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Matching invoices and statements with PO's to ensure all the whole process has been followed
- Supporting the accounts team with their daily functions
- Assisting the Accounts team with monthly statement reconciliations
- Accounting and properly analysing all cash receipts and payments
- Basic admin duties such as: filing, photocopying, binding and typing
- Handling external or internal communication and management systems
- Management of office equipment
- Answering the telephone and passing on messages
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
This is a fantastic opening to gain permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. Pentagon has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
Once you commence at the Retailer, further induction training will be supplied by the Retailer. You will also receive visits and other training from the Learning Skills Partnership representative. Please be aware that the wage will vary dependent on age, please see below further details.
- Under 18’s - £4.55 per hour
- 18 to 20 year old's – £6.45 per hour
- 21 to 24 year old's - £8.20 per hour
- 25 and above - £8.72 per hour
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships
- Be highly motivated with an attention for detail
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
A minimum grade 4 / C in English and maths.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of on site tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.