What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned portfolio.
- Independently respond to queries from both clients/insurers in a proactive manner, whilst keeping Account Executive/Broker informed as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes, including invoicing, membership data, claims data, communication materials and other associated queries as appropriate.
- Deal with any initial complaints and escalate in line with company processes.
- Relationship Building.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Be the first point of contact for day-to-day enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
Renewal/New Business Support:
- Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients.
- Proactively initiate and manage the gathering of relevant data for client renewals and mid-term adjustments, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Periodically attend client meetings with internal stakeholders as required.
- Ensure client records are accurate in respective Client Relationships Management (CRM) system, resolving any identified discrepancies in the CRM system and associated documentation.
- Provide a proactive professional service for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively seek and recommend improvements to processes and services, participate fully in the implementation of them and be an advocate for change.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
During this apprenticeship you will work towards:
- Senior Financial Services Customer Adviser Level 3.
- CII Certificate in insurance (Cert CII).
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths (if required).
Learning will be remote with the support of a dedicated Financial Services Coach.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Role will go permanent upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Reality CheckBackground checks will be required.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Initiative, Time management Skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4 (A-C) or equivalent.) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A-C) or equivalent) Essential