Apprentice Account Handler
David Miller Holdings Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with insurance renewals
- Dealing with clients via telephone and face to face
- Taking client payments
- Dealing with email queries
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.