One IT Support were founded 11 years ago and provide services for businesses of all sizes. They offer a friendly, fast and professional service, putting their clients at the centre of everything that they do!
Due to their rapid growth, they are recruiting for an enthusiastic 1st Line Support Apprentice to join their team of experts!
Find out more by visiting the company website here! https://oneits.co.uk/
Roles & responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide technical support to customers face to face
- Provide remote support
- Fixing various issues with primarily windows PCs
- Hardware repairs of PCs and Servers
- Logging tickets and recording tasks on the system
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and One IT Support.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships – Information, Advice and Guidance:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document:
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
- Free Gym Membership
- Mileage covered if need to travel to customers of 45p per mile
- Has great communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- Genuine passion for IT
- Have a can-do attitude
- Not afraid to ask questions
GCSE at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)