What will the apprentice be doing?
- Resolve logged calls to pre-agreed internal or client SLA
- Manage client support requirements in priority order
- Timely and appropriate escalation of calls to relevant expertise
- On-going maintenance of accurate and detailed client records on Support
- System to ensure all other Kx users understand actions, decisions and communication
- Flag potential failures against SLAs in a timely fashion to enable escalation
- Accurately log email support requests onto Kx Support System
- Timely and accurate communication with Account Managers and Project managers to ensure they understand client status or risks
- Timely and accurate communication to Account Managers when client support calls are re-allocated back to them
- Provide timely, accurate and appropriate communication with clients to ensure they are kept informed of actions being taken
- Escalation of client issues before Kx reputation becomes at risk
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The new Microsoft Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme has been designed in partnership with Microsoft to build Azure cloud capabilities in your organisation.
This new Microsoft apprenticeship is part of QA's drive to support Microsoft’s Get On 2021 campaign, a five-year initiative to help 1.5 million people build careers in technology and help 300,000 connect to tech job opportunities.
QA’s Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Learn on-premise and cloud-enabled technologies and services
- Learn technical content that aligns to and is relevant to employers and the market
- Gain an Azure Fundamentals Qualification and a Microsoft 365 fundamentals qualification
- Get an introduction to Windows, Linux and PowerShell
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be an opportunity to join Kinetic on a full-time basis where future development will be encouraged.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Good understanding of basic IT, Knows of Microsoft SQL Server
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent any subject -- x3 (Grade 4+ (A-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential