Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- Managing front of office reception duties and associated administration
- Managing correspondence and telephone queries through the Triage Electronic system
- Managing case administration including copying/scanning/bundling and other associated duties
- Managing end of day post out procedures
- Managing incoming post in procedures
- Supporting the Finance Team in posting of financial and case-based transactions
- Supporting Fee Earners and Paralegals to move cases forward
- Compliance with the company's policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all work carried out meets or exceeds the requirements of the LAA's Standard Contract, the SRA Code of Conduct and meets Quality Mark standards
- Recording all work carried out accurately and appropriately on the company's computerised time recording, Case Management System, Compliance Caddy and HR system
Please note due to high volume of applications expected, this post may close before the displayed closing date when sufficient number of applications have.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Potential to progress to permanent position within the business.
- Basic understanding of office administration
- Written and verbal communication skills
- IT skills
- Logical thinker
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Appetite for learning
- Positive outlook
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The successful candidate will study a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.