Our company focuses on the commercial and residential sectors working on projects up to £500k. The business is known for a high quality of work in a supportive positive atmosphere.
Due to continued growth in the company we are looking for an Aluminium Fabricator to join our team in Croydon where we manufacture aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall screens using the Smart, Schuco, Reynaers and Comar systems.
Duties will include:
- Machining of aluminium profiles in preparation for assembly
- Assembly of aluminium systems
- Installation of hardware to aluminium systems
- Unloading of material
- Participation in a high level of team cohesion to meet deadlines and produce a high standard of work
- Feedback on improvements to processes and products
Working hours: Monday - Friday 7am-4pm, Saturdays will be required in busy periods.
- Possibility of full-time employement after suiccesful completion of apprenticeship
The ideal candidate will have previous fabrication/manufacturing experience in aluminium as well as basic knowledge of the use of machines, hand-tools and general fabrication tools but we will also look at training for the right candidate.
- Ability to work as part of a team to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- Attention to details (ability to read drawings, accurate in dimensions
- Focus to quality of finished products
- Good communication skills
- Maths and English GCSE C/4 or equivalent
Engineering Operative Level 2