They are widely recognised as East London’s most trusted and efficient letting agency.
- General administrative duties such as filing, copying, data entry, handling post
- Monitoring e-mails
- Answering calls
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Sending out monthly rental statements to landlords/invoices to clients
- Arranging the diary
- Controlling the company’s social media
- Liaising with tenants and contractors
You will initially be working as an office administrator, but the role has the future prospects of becoming a full lettings agent.
Ideally, should live locally.
Saturday, 9am – 3pm. If you are working on a Saturday, you will do a half day during the week.
1-hour lunch break.
- Have excellent time management
- PC literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work a part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Well organised
- Applicant must be responsible
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Minimum 4 A*-C/9-4 GCSEs or equivalent
- Business Administration Level 3
- English and maths Functional Skills (if required)