They value the importance of meeting customer expectations and experience through providing and delivering professional, helpful, high-quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met.
General administrative duties such as filing, copying, data entry, handling post
- Monitoring e-mails
- Answering calls
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Sending out monthly rental statements to landlords/invoices to clients
- Liaising with tenants and contractors
- Registering new applicants both over the phone and face to face
- Arranging and attending viewing / Negotiating with landlords and tenants
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries
- Creating new valuation opportunities
Possible full-time job after the course.
Full Driving Licence/Car would be a bonus.
Ideally should live locally.
Saturday, 9 am – 3 pm. If you are working on a Saturday you will do a half-day during the week, 1-hour lunch breaks.
- High attention to detail, and be able to meet deadlines
- Responsible and reliable
- PC literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have an excellent face to face and telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Ability to work a part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent timekeeping
- Well organised
Minimum 4 A*-C/9-4 GCSEs or equivalent.
- Customer service specialist level 3
- English and maths Functional Skills (If Required)