Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold a Grade D/Grade 3/ Level 1 or above in in both Maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Advise customers professionally and competently in the selection of the company's products and services
- Liaise carefully with the warehouse supervisor and staff to ensure that first time right deliveries are made to customers instructions in both timescale and location
- Deal with customer returns and sales credits carefully
- Handle customer complaints correctly and advising Managers of any relevant issues
- Assisting accurate inventory control
- Understand basic business principles
Carry out the sales invoice function including:
- Accurately input sales orders onto the computer system and printing delivery notes
- Preparing and emailing of invoices to our customer base
- Careful and accurate posting of orders
- Provide written and telephone quotations to customers
- Keep all sales office paperwork up to date, available and properly filed
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apprentice will have the opportunity to the progress to higher-level qualification including the Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages are beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- Professional manner
- Careful and accurate
- Possessing good work ethic and maintaining a pleasant working environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Maintain good customer service
- Flexible manner to cope with changing workloads
- A flexible approach to working
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.