We have an opportunity for an apprentice to work for a busy adult care delivery firm and work towards an adult care worker qualification.
Duties will include:
- Working in peoples homes delivering high standards of care
- Some office work
- Admin work along side the care work
- Work along side existing care workers
Training will be given.
A permanent role is available upon succesful completion of the apprenticeship.
You must have your own vehicle.
This role will involve personal care.
- Can follow instructions
- Learn quickly
- Put the needs of others first
- Friendly and caring
- Attention to detail
- Professional at all times
- Caring nature
- Learns quickly
- Friendly and welcoming
- People person
- Good communicator
- Customer service ability
GCSE Maths and English 4-9 (A-C) or equivalent.
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Adult Care Workers are the frontline staff who help adults with care and support needs to achieve their personal goals and live as independently and safely as possible, enabling them to have control and choice in their lives.