Adray Engineering Solutions Ltd is a Midlands based centrally located company on the outskirts of Birmingham. We operate from a modern manufacturing facility well equipped to manufacture and fabricate all your items promptly and to a very high standard.
Conventional (Milling & Turning)
We are able to offer conventional machining catering for all your standard machining needs. To us, there's still a very strong market for manual work and we employ professional, skilled machinists with many years' experience to operate these machines.
CNC (Milling & Turning)
We offer a quality and competitive CNC service on any size and quantity. We work accurately to drawings or can help you design the component you're looking for.
Routing is a very critical part of our business, enabling us to produce items accurately and quickly
As an Apprentice at Adray Engineering Solutions you will work within a team who stock and machine a vast range of materials both manually and via CNC. We are able to offer a cut to size service on the majority of our materials.
We are experienced in all engineering processes offering a very wide range of expertise from milling, turning, machining, bending and welding all types of plastics and metals including Tufnols and composites also. Our Team has many years of knowledge and experience. We are always happy to discuss your requirements.
We offer quality work, reliability and efficient delivery plus very competitive pricing and guarantee to offer all services quickly and to the highest standard
You will be working with:
- Ferrous & Non-Ferrous - Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Aluminum
- Laminates - Tuffnols, Bakelite, SRBF, Epoxy Glass, Polyester Glass, Trespa
- Engineering - Cast and Extruded Nylon, Acetyl, PETG, Polyester, Polycarbonate, Polyethylene & Polypropylene
- High Performance - Polyimide, PAI, PEEK, PPS, Sulphones, Ultem, Fluoropolymers
- Standards - PVC, Noryl, ABS, REXOLITE, ENSITUF, Acrylic, Tufnol
- Manual Lathe
- CNC Lathe
- Manual Miller
- CNC Miller
You will be encouraged to take further training to develop yourself. We encourage our Apprentices to further their Education and gain qualifications relevant to their role. Support and training is given from the business.
Looking for someone with an easy commute to the workplace.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates. For updates on the National Living Wage please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-living-wage-increase-to-protect-workers-living-standards
- You will be hard working
- Keen to learn
- Show initiative
- Want to succeed and progress further
- Looking for someone of any age to be a very hard worker and want to succeed
3 GCSEs at grade 4 / C or above, or equivalent qualifications, especially in maths, English language and Science.
- Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard
This 4-year programme will include:
- Engineering Basic Skills training off the job
- Full-time at Make UK in Aston, Birmingham
- NVQ Level 3 in Engineering
- A Technical Certificate (BTEC Diploma Level 3 in Engineering)
- In house training in line with your requirements