An excellent opportunity with great benefits. Works towards a full time job, with potential management positions. Monthly prizes to be had along with gym membership. Your role of Admin/Payments Apprentice will see you:
- Liaising with onboarding, payments and management teams for daily chasing of client funds and updates on kpi targets
- Filing documents for potential new clients which would ensure trades to be fulfilled
- Handling inbound and outbound phone lines
Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship a full time position will be available. This will allow you to deviate into lots of management roles.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Ability to use own initiative
- Well spoken
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business & Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.