- To liaise with the customers to assist with delivery of digital software and hardware products.
- To assist with delivering customer order requests in a professional manner, and within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), using existing processes.
- To follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure a consistent level of service delivery.
- To assist with financial/billing aspects such as liaising with clients regarding payment of invoices.
- To communicate effectively with clients to push additional services, warranties, and ongoing licenses.
- To resolve customer queries and raise support tickets as necessary.
- To assist the client services team with product testing, updates, and client delivery preparations.
- Actively support, at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned, to assist the business in providing products and services.
- Potential future progression within company
- Flexible working from home as a future possibility
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- A passion for providing excellent Customer Service
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge with an understanding of modern technology
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence
- Basic Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A strong networker and confident relationship builder
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Self-motivated attitude and able to work towards strict deadlines
- Management, Marketing or Media related education preferred
- Working knowledge of CRMs
- Blogging, creative writing and content creation
- Patient, friendly and bubbly personality
- GCSEs in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required.
Training to be provided: Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.