What will the apprentice be doing?
- Social Media - improving our facebook page, website and newsletter
- Spreadsheets - entering different Service Users and staff data to various spreadsheets. For example, training, accidents and incidents
- Auditing Service users care notes and MAR charts (Medication Administration Record)
- Service Users Care plans - Adding on Medication, tasks, personal details
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- All admin training courses we provide will be completed online and also face to face training will be done. This will all be completed in our office and will be allocated time to complete these within working hours
- Qualification - Business administration apprenticeship Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once qualified, there will be a high chance the Apprentice will have an opportunity for a permanant position as Care Co-ordinator
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5) Essential