The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme includes full time work experience alongside with effective structured training provided by a professional training provider.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing incoming orders and submitting instructions to 3rd party warehouses for dispatch of goods
- Booking the couriers and organising dispatch of goods kept in our own premises
- Dealing with customer requests via phone and email, including new orders and follow up inquiries
- Resolving difficult situations with customers, such as missed or delayed deliveries, damages in transit or other complaints
- Updating customers with tracking numbers and dispatch status for their orders
- Maintaining the database of customers and orders
- Updating the product catalogue
What can we offer you?
You will learn new technologies in the rapidly growing industry with excellent future potential. Comprehensive training and education, including a detailed introduction into company's products, will be provided at the start and you will receive a lot of support throughout your career.
Attractive compensation package, fully paid annual holiday 28 days, sick pay allowance, pension, fast career progression and other benefits will be offered to a successful candidate.
Full time role and progressing on to higher levels for successful apprentices.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of data recording
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or other email software)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- English as a native language is an advantage
Interest in learning about new renewable energy technologies.
There are no entry requirements for this position.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
Upon successful completion of this 18 month programme you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Business Administrator