To provide assistance to the Departmental Managers and support the Securities department.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for daily opening post and franking outgoing mail
- Responsible for the tidiness of working areas
- Re-pack storage racking and compact loose items when required to maximise the storage areas
- Assist all teams within Securities department with all reasonable requests
- Answer incoming calls and re-direct/take messages where necessary
- To collect and dispose of all confidential waste
- Scan and verify V5 documents
- Number and file as required
- List and sort V11’s for re-taxation
- Check in deliveries and raise issues where required
- Enter keys, book packs and loose items onto the system
- File as required
- Assist with logging and dispatching V5s, keys, book packs and loose items
- Assist with ensuring all accounts are administered within service levels of the individual contracts meeting both the needs of the customer and business
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and strive to consistently exceed expectations
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
As an expanding business we have plenty of opportunities in advancement, whether that be further training or a position within one of our teams.
- We are looking for someone with a direct ‘can do’ attitude, a confident communicator and a high level of attention to detail
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills