British Land City Offices Limited
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Diary management
- Organising meetings/supporting team event organisation
- Salesforce administration
- Typing and copying of documents
- Arranging travel for clients and senior staff
- Presentation preparation
- Ensuring that all expenses are dealt with accordingly
- Meet and greet guests into the office
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft programmes
- Attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Adaptable nature
- Dedication and commitment to the role
- Five GCSE grades A*-C (9-4) or equivalents, including English and maths
Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3]) apprenticeship.
Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.