Reporting to the Practice Manager and Assistant Manager, daily duties will include:
- Scan patient documents
- Shred confidential documents
- Filing of any documents and notes
- Learn and action coding of medical records
- Sort patient paper records
- Retrieve records for insurance reports
- Help Tracy (secretary) with 2 week wait chase ups
- Develop website with the IT administrator
- Develop intradoc and update documents when asked
- Keep waiting room posters tidy and up to date
- Register patients
- Produce a quarterly patient newsletter
- Learn how to complete deductions of patients and complete when asked
- Assist with any IT queries when asked
- Investigate and resolve problems in the day to day use of computers, printers and other related IT equipment
- To be the first point of contact with the helpdesks of the clinical and other system suppliers
- Assist in the installation and configuration of hardware and software
- Any other duties as required
Possibility of full-time employment subject to successful completion of Apprenticeship.
Woodhouse Health Centre is located at: 5 - 7 Skelton Lane, Woodhouse S13 7LY.
The Sheffield College is located at: Granville Road, Sheffield, S2 2RL.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact well with others in a cross functional environment
- Information Technology
- Administration Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Team Building Skills
- Literacy Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Meticulous and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Resourceful, result-oriented and strong sense of responsibility with initiative
Minimum of 5 GCSE or equivalent grades A*-C or 9-4 including English and Maths.
Apprenticeship standard - Business Administrator L3 including end point assessment.