Administration (Office/Technical) Apprenticeship
Metro Rod - Bournemouth
Duties will include:
Supporting Ops Director with the following:
- Managing client portals and apps
- Preparing, sending and following up quotations
- Reviewing and sending drainage CCTV reports to clients
- Vehicle and equipment tracking and log keeping of maintenance/MOT's/Servicing/Repairs
- Other IT related tasks
The long term aim will be to progress their skills gearing towards a management role within the expanding company.
Excellent IT Skills required i.e. understanding of emails, word documents, digitally filing documents and comfortable using IT systems.
Ideally looking for someone who is calm, organised and can remain focused on tasks.
No previous qualifications required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.