Are you a proactive, switched on individual? Passionate about working with people of all backgrounds?
Remit Training are once again recruiting on the behalf of one of Wilmington PLC's business portfolio's; International Compliance Association! It's an incredibly exciting time to join them as they understand the power of bringing difference together and they want to celebrate the innovation and creativity it brings through bringing on an Apprentice to support them as an Events Co-Ordinator!
The successful Apprentice will manage the ICA event schedule using Excel, Mavenlink and Salesforce, software maintaining regular communication with other relevant departments (e.g. Marketing, R&D, Teaching faculty) on event format, speaker requirements and marketing collateral.
Key Area's of Responsibility;
- Manage the ICA Event’s shared inbox, answering emails and escalating where necessary
- Process event bookings using Salesforce and taking payments using Cybersource
- Work with their global partners and stakeholders to set up events
- Travel domestically and internationally as necessary for events
The Apprentice will ultimately coordinate the administration for all events including;
- Generating Event's registers
- Liaising with venue's, partners, speakers and attendees. Both international and national
- Send marketing collateral to the event in a timely manner
- Raising invoices for sponsors
- Managing speakers, obtaining biographies and photos, provide event information and dealing with queries for travel, accommodation, presentation and fee's
- Updating the Salesforce with attendee's
- Manage the events registration desk at key events, displaying a professional appearance and attitude
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you'll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
A permanent opportunity shall be available upon successful completion of the course with high-level of competency, and provided the Apprentice has showcased the right qualities and attributes throughout!
Come join us!
Wilmington PLC offer a great benefits package which includes standard things like performance related bonus, pension with life assurance etc., but also Wilmington Choices which allows you to tailor your benefits package with offerings like holiday purchase, discount vouchers, heavily subsidized gym membership, cycle to work schemes and dining cards.
We offer variety, development and an opportunity to be part of a committed group of colleagues. We operate an open environment where you’ll be encouraged to make an impact. At Wilmington, our collaborative approach means your great ideas will be welcomed and your great work recognised.
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies.
ICA always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes.
We know it’s not a skill, but the successful candidate must have permission to work in the role’s location by the start of their employment.
You will also need;
- The ability to remain flexible with the ability to prioritise while juggling multiple projects in a tight, deadline-oriented environment
- Willingness to work as part of a small “all hands-on-deck” team
- Have exceptional attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within an event environment would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with general computer use including Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. SharePoint and Salesforce knowledge would be an advantage
- Is passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Loves to learn – both knowledge and skills
- Is a creative question-asker and a solution-finder
- Is able to work in a fast paced, fun and progressive environment
- Enjoys a challenge – we work hard, and it can be a steep learning curve
- GCSE grade 4/C to 9/A* including English and maths
- Any Higher Level Qualification (BTEC/A-Level/Degree) would be an additional bonus
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Level 3 in Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard