Here at UK IT Networks, we are a leading provider of telephony and IT support services. Our core product offerings are voice, connectivity, systems, IT services and solutions and we supply to businesses across the globe. The team members at UK IT Networks all work with the same ethos, our clients come first. We are focused on providing future-proof and resilient products to support business growth whilst providing honest, personable and well-supported customer service.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Analyst - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- To maintain the best professional relationship with our customers.
- Checking sales orders received, ensuring product accuracy.
- Liaising with the customer to make an introductory call and providing the customer a single point of contact throughout the order process.
- Working with our provisioning team to ensure services are ordered within the correct chronological order.
- Liaising with the customer regularly to advise time frames and expectations.
- Working with our account management team to ensure the order is understood and provide any missing or additional information required to deliver the order.
- Ensure any installation dates are clearly communicated to all parties including; customer, engineer and account manager.
- Chasing suppliers for outstanding updates or orders in delay and communicating any delay back to the customer.
- Provisioning customer sales orders.
- Attend carrier training and webinar sessions to improve product knowledge.
- To review and interact with our customers where required to improve their customer experience.
- Always working to our values and ensuring all employees also understand the values and how they positively impact the business and the way we operate.
- Ensure customer, suppliers’ and employees’ expectations are managed as per our values.
- Use initiative to learn new products & systems and share your knowledge with others.
What we are looking for:
- Strong initiative and can demonstrate a desire to improve all areas of operations
- Strong written and PC skills
- Interest in working in the Telecoms sector and an understanding of the industry
- Strong communicator both internally and externally
- Has a ‘whatever it takes’ and positive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage under pressure
- Highly organised, proactive, ambitious and responsible customer focused individual
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timeframes
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.