To provide assistance to the Departmental Manager and support the Logistics Hatch Team when required.
Your daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Calling all drivers with their work for the for the following day / printing the following days jobs for Drivers when required
- Ensure that drivers’ uniform is ordered/provided
- General data inputting onto spreadsheets
- Answer incoming calls and re-direct/take messages where necessary
- Assist with the management of the transport email inbox and deal with any queries
- Processing the completion of all Transport PDF’ / Outstanding movement report
- Assist with ensuring all accounts are administered within service levels of the individual contracts meeting both the needs of the customer and business
- Assist with ensuring all aspects of invoicing for each contract are administered accurately and within agreed timescales
- Day to day filing for Logistics
As an expanding business we have plenty of opportunities in advancement, whether that be further training or a position within one of our teams.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Team work
- Confident in speaking to new people
GCSE maths and English preferred but not essential as functional skills can be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills