Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
Seadrill Management Ltd
BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION LIMITED
As an Administration Assistant Apprentice with Seadrill, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Arrange international travel for VPs and Directors, including visas, travel packs and agendas as appropriate
- Extensive diary management; arranging meetings internally and externally, booking meeting rooms
- Ordering lunches and arrange refreshments for meetings as necessary
- Process Expenses for Senior Management team
- Provide support and assistance to prepare and distribute files and information for key business meetings
- Together with the office support team, research, arrange and event manage offsite meetings, events and conferences
- Fielding calls and taking messages
- Arranging signing, scanning and couriering of documents, compiling and binding information packs
- Ensure adequate cover in the office, working alongside the office support team as required
- Ensure the smooth-running of the office area
- Maintain strict confidentiality both internally and externally, especially of sensitive information you may be exposed to
- Meet and greet visitors to SVPs, VPs and Directors
- Collate inputs and record and distribute minutes and actions for meetings, events and calls
- Submit Purchase Orders and Good Receipts
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Support and stand in for wider office support team as required, e.g. Reception duties, other office support
There may be opportunities for progression upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free lunches on Tuesday and Thursdays
- 10% employer contribution
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Highly organised and a structured approach
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent professional judgement
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, Outlook, PowerPoint Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Skype for Business would be desirable
- A self-starter, able to work on own initiative
- Supportive approach, a can-do, positive attitude
- Flexible approach, no job too big or too small
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written, able to develop excellent, trusted relationships with colleagues and external suppliers
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, strong communication, organisational and computer skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Used to working at a fast pace with short deadlines
- Logical thinker
- The ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English and 96 UCAS points (or equivalent).
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which will include:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.