What will the apprentice be doing?
- Communications to parents
- Managing school dinners and co-ordinating with the school kitchen
- Organisation of school trips including travel packs
- First aid and administering of medicine – training will be provided by the school
- Photocopying and distributing school reports
- Monitoring and order stationery
- Contributing to the smooth day to day running of the school reception
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship with our internal provider Hampshire Achieves. This is on a day release programme.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion, you could progress onto a higher level apprenticeship.
Reality CheckPrimarily you would be based at Northern Junior School but the role will also involve some support across the Northern Federation.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Desired