You will be supporting our nationwide network of operational managers through placing orders and document management as well as number of office-based duties such as filing, printing, answering calls etc.
This role requires:someone who can multi task and think quickly on their feet as we are a very busy cleaning and soft services company supporting some of the UK’s most iconic venues, museums, galleries, corporate offices and retail clients.
It is a varied role and duties may change from day to day however, main responsibilities will be:
- Ordering items for managers, their sites and for Head Office, ensuring items are delivered correctly.
- Printing and collating documentation, ensuring particular documentation is kept up to date.
- Liaising with sub-contractors.
- General filing duties.
- Answering and fielding calls.
- Other duties as required.
- Potential for career development and progression onto more senior roles.
- A quick learner
- Good attention to detail
- Can communicate on all levels (from CEO downwards)
- Copes well under pressure
A good knowledge of MS Office packages is essential.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learnersthrough their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliverbhigh quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator