Administration Assistant Apprentice
Rains & Son
Duties to include:
- To assist in the estate agency, with a view to a permanent role with access to further training
- General administration duties to support the work in the estate agency
- To interact with customers and external customers
- Resolving issues
- Demonstrating strong communication skills
- Managing priorities
- Time management
- The Administration Assistant will answer the telephone, complete administration tasks, dealing with queries. Leading to booking of gas safety inspections, learning about property management and lettings, as well as an introduction to property sales
On successful completion of the apprenticeship the candidate may be offered a permanent role with the opportunity to study for qualifications with ARLA and NAEA. After two months in the role, the candidate will be inducted into Hunters Academy training programme.
May need to work additional Saturdays to suit the needs of the business. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Good IT skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good people skills
- Needs to have an excellent telephone manner
English and maths GCSE at grade 4 or above (or the equivalent).
- Business Administration Level 3
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.