Administration Assistant Apprentice
Duties to include:
- Main responsibility will be to support one of the client managers, working directly with a large construction client (our client builds new build homes and flats around the Surrey and Kent area)
- Supporting on administrative tasks
- Answering phone calls
- Responding to emails
- Ordering building materials
- Chasing invoices
- Following up with suppliers
- Ensuring delivery of materials is correct and on time
- Keeping to project deadlines
- Processing payments over the phone
- Filing/Printing/Scanning/Laminating etc.
- Attending project meetings
- Liaising day to day with a wide range of people, from site managers to external suppliers
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing documents such as development plans and drawings
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Researching quotes e.g. for building supplies or skip hire etc.
- Ensuring online software for contractors and suppliers is up to date- editing contact details and sending out contracts etc.
Potential full-time position.
Other InformationThe National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong/ confident telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Organised and can work to deadlines
- Able to multitask and work in a busy environment
- Willing to take on challenges
- An interest in virtual assistant/personal assistant services
- An interest in construction and large residential new build developments
Friendly, chatty, hard-working, reliable.
No previous qualifications needed.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.