- Updating records using the company’s computer software - SAP
- Meeting and greeting patients and visitors to the Hospital whilst on reception
- Monitoring and responding to e-mails
- Answering telephone calls
- Booking of appointments
- Taking card payments
- Creation of sales quotations
- Assisting with the production and running of Marketing events
- General administrative duties such as filing, copying, data entry, handling post
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free On-Site Gym
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Full on the job induction and training with a dedicated mentor to support further development. Example of additional training opportunities available include as basic life support, manual handling, human factors training.
At the end of the apprentice program candidates will be supported in applying for a full time permanent position at the Hospital in the department that fits in with their career goals.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more information.
- Accurate keyboard skills/PC literate
- Well organised
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Well presented
- Passion for Customer service
- Enthusiastic about learning and attempting new tasks
GCSE 9-4 (A-C) in Maths & English (or equivalent)
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.