Administration Apprentice - LS701
Arthur Jackson & Co
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Arthur Jackson Solicitors are looking to recruit an apprentice to join their busy conveyancing team. Are you looking for a future career in Administration within in the Law industry? If so this is a great opportunity to join a well-established solicitors in the Rotherham Town Centre.
Duties Will Include:
- Handling inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Sending and receiving emails
- General administration duties as required
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Recording details of office visitors
- Recording details of telephone calls and new enquiries
- Allocating post to files
- Scanning, copying and bundling documents
- Collecting/delivering franking and organising incoming and outgoing mail
- Archiving and retrieving files from archive
- Receiving, checking and copying identification
- General messenger duties throughout the office
- Acting as a witness in controlled circumstances
- Making tea and coffee
Possible full time job or progression to a Level 3 qualification.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good keyboard skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good timekeeping and reliability
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team
A good level of GCSE's or equivalent to include English and maths.
The successful candidate will study:
- Level 2 qualification in Business Administration
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.