Who you’ll be working for:
Founded in 1984, by brothers Andrew and Phil, HardSoft has taken a completely unique approach to leasing. With our strong partnerships with our suppliers, an Apple authorised reseller and an accredited Credit Broker we are proud to say that we can offer bespoke One Stop solutions for your tech and finance needs.
What’s in it for you:
As a QA apprentice, you’ll gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary, and receive all your training at no cost to you. With our career progression pathways, you can take your learning as far as you want – all the way from a Level 3 apprenticeship to a Bachelor or Masters degree, completely debt-free.
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
You will be responsible for:
- In putting data, especially to Excel
- Exporting and creating reports in Excel
- Answering calls from clients and directing calls
- Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form
You will need the following skills:
- Good communication skills
- Positive and self motivated
- Hard working
- Can work alone and in a team
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
37.5 hours per week, 9am - 5.30pm.
The possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.