Administration Apprentice (31387)
Asco Lights Ltd
The Growth Company
A normal day would include:
- You will be working in business and admin, as well as social media and promoting the company on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Answering the phone
- Dealing with enquiries
- Taking messages
- All administration duties
- Emailing clients in a professional manner and making sure that they are satisfied is also an important role within this job
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Experience in Office platforms such as the below would be desirable: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Open for learning AutoCAD to create designs
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at A - C/7 - 4.
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards:
- Level 2 qualification in Business and Administration
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.