Administration Apprentice (31256)
Homespace Direct Ltd
The Growth Company
A normal day would include:
Preparing new products for listing on various channels ensuring 100% accuracy and giving all relevant information.
However, the role will grow to include some of the following elements over the course of the Apprenticeship:
- Processing customer returns
- Completing end of day order dispatching and checking
- Liaising with pickers
- Answering customer queries via email and telephone
- Checking supplier invoices ensuring the correct prices have been charged
- Liaising with suppliers regarding products and deliveries
- Using Excel to analyse data
- Writing accurate product descriptions to load on to selling platforms like eBay, Amazon, and own website
- Editing photo as and when necessary
As you learn more about the business and its processes, you will be involved in the areas of margin reporting, researching new products and platforms, and look at areas such as operational efficiency, looking at keywords and what drives sales.
What you could go on to do
Lots of progression opportunities for the right person. There is a long-term career available for the right person.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then can find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good attention to detail
- Good ICT skills
- Someone who would like to start and learn about the business and develop as the business grows and develops
- Flexible approach
- Bright with can do attitude
Minimum of 5 GCSE'S grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent including maths and English.
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship gaining:
- Level 2 qualification in Business Administration
- Functional Skills (If required)
- ERR - Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.