What will the apprentice be doing?
Key Performance Tasks:
- Manage the post and emails
- Book cabs and travel arrangements for Exec Team
- Photocopying and binding
- Scheduling meeting rooms
- Provide refreshments and lunches for Exec Team
- Act as the primary contact for all external telephone calls
- Managing telephone and email queries from third parties
- Accurate data entry onto the in-house system
- General office administration tasks; Including using word and excel
- Be on hand for other duties from Exec Team as required
- Other ad hoc duties in line with the role
As part of your apprenticeship journey will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from experienced colleagues
- Develop job-specific skills
- Earn whilst you learn
- Have 20% “off the job training” to develop and enhance your learning
- Be in regular contact with the Training Provider (Learning Skills Partnership) and the Lifelong Learning Team
- Have access to a virtual learning platform
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of on site tutor visits and online tutor led sessions
- All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full training will be given in this challenging and varied role to ensure that the apprentice has the skills and expertise to become a permanent member of the team upon completion of the apprenticeship programme
- Wage reviewed and increased based on performance
Reality CheckTo be considered for this exciting Administration Apprentice role, you must be a pro-active & professional candidate, who is able to network confidently. You should be an exceptional communicator possessing strong IT & organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure and have a positive attitude. Based in Willerby this is a small, highly functioning team of individuals with warm & friendly personalities. They work hard to produce a high standard of work, are treated well by this employer & enjoy their working days.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Math's (Grade 4/C) Essential