Duties may include:
- To answer the telephone within a timely manner
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Take messages including callers name and telephone number
- Email details of the message to the appropriate person
- Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Producing and distributing automatic reports from software
- Conducting audits across all departments of the company
- General administration, such as filing
- Maintaining reports on excel
- Provide appropriate administrative support to colleagues as necessary
- Project a positive image of oneself and the company to others
- Data Inputting
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
Outstanding prospects for a genuine career with Greenfield Recovery, if the candidate works hard and proves to be an asset to the company there is every possibility to progress to a full-time position.
However all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational Skills
- Effective communication
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Willing to learn
- Keen and hard working
- Exceptional time keeping
Ideally English and mathematics GCSE or equivalent at grade A*-C/9-4.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration.