Within this role, you will be responsible for a multitude of important tasks on a day to day basis, including:
- Working with our Recruitment team on a daily basis to assist with employment/starting arrangements
- Contract logistics, such as travel, accommodation, hire cars etc.
- Arranging training courses/medical appointments for technicians
- Verification of training certification (licences etc.)
- In-house certificate creation and distribution
- Database Maintenance
- Processing CVs/Job Applications
- Uploading certification
- General Personal data upkeep
- Preparing and monitoring applications for German Security Clearance
- Preparing and monitoring Airport pass applications
- PPE and workwear ordering & distribution
- KIT Inspections (training course provided)
- Processing engineers expenses
- Dealing with incoming queries, troubleshooting for Technicians/Engineers
- Creating documents within the company guidelines
- General duties e.g. dealing with day to day post, ordering stationary supplies, monitoring kitchen stock, opening/locking up etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties around the office
We’re dedicated to supporting the development of our employees. Therefore, if successful in the role, you will be given the opportunity to develop and progress your career with us. Over our many years of employing apprentices, we have offered permanent positions to 90% on completion of their apprenticeship. Many of the people that have come through the Apprenticeship route now have pivotal roles within the organisation and continue to undertake further professional training and development.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work hard to gain achievement
- Full UK driving licence (not essential, but desirable)
- Ability to travel to work at our Beverley office, every day
GCSE grade A-C in maths & English – level 5/6 on the new grading system
Level 3 apprenticeship in business administration. There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in mathematics, English and IT if required.