Each morning we would like the successful candidate to welcome all our
children and parents to the setting. You will get to know them to be able to
help with any queries on these that may have.
Day to day duties will include...
- Welcoming parents and carers each morning
- Answering phones and dealing with any queries that may come through
- Transfer phone calls to the correct rooms
- Completing registrations for new children
- Updating monthly newsletters for parents carers and staff
- Taking daily payments of Parents
- And many many more adhoc duties like general administrations tasks (filing, photocopying, etc) and data input tasks
On completion of the 14 month apprenticeship program, depending on performance and availability, you may be offered a full time role and the opportunity to train to higher level.
The successful candidate will have to pass a full DBS check.
Please note - This is an administration role not a childcare role. This role is Monday to Friday during term time only.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Customer Service - Previous experience is preferred but not a necessity.
Basic IT skills - The ability to use basic IT packages like Microsoft is required, although full training on system use will be given.
We are looking for a caring, friendly, warm and smiley individual.
A GCSE Grade C/4 (or the equivalent) in English, is required for this role.
Business Administrator Level 3.