This is a General Office Administration role, including inputting data in to excel. Your daily office duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering the phone
- Scanning / filing
- Inputting data
- Maintain procedures in the office
- General Administration Role
- Book transport and hotels
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Liaising with Staff, Suppliers and Clients
- Working with current employees
An element of social media knowledge will be required to help promote marketing and gain more business.
This is a growing business so potential of permanent position per for the right person.
- Lunch break
- 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon -Thursday
- Finish at 5.00pm on a Friday
- No parking but free car park with a short walking distance of 5 mins
- Free drinks throughout the day tea, coffee, water
- Bus station and train stations within walking distance of the office
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communicator
- Good social media skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Strong working ethic
- Willingness to learn
GCSE's grade 4-9 or equivalent in English and maths are preferred.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator