As the Administration Apprentice you will be responsible for:
- Learning the administration systems of the business
- Helping with paperwork
- General administration duties
- Could become a full-time administrator for SureCare York
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good written skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- English and Maths grade 4/C GCSE or above, or equivalent are desired but not essential
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12-14-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Business Admin