Administration Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Rushton Hickman Limited
Burton and South Derbyshire College
Working closely with Office Manager, the purpose of the role is to provide a positive and friendly image to clients whilst undertaking a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the company.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Audit Typing (training will be provided), photocopying, filing and typing duties as required (letters, emails, detailed reports etc).
- Booking appointments over the telephone, arranging meetings and to maintain any diary entries as required
- Answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass on to the relevant member of staff
- Assist within the running of our various social media accounts and providing assistance with the updating of our website, newsletters, e-shots etc.
Dependant on the person ability there could be a permanent position within the company.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
- Well organised with a careful and accurate approach to work
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Confident and friendly manner
- Be confident enough to ask when unsure
- Willingness and ability to learn the job
- Smart presentable appearance
- Good work ethic
GCSE Grade in maths and English C/4, equivalent or above.
- Advanced Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in English and maths at level 2 (if required)
- Training at college and within the company
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.