GP STRATEGIES TRAINING LIMITED
Day to day duties will include:
- Supporting our clients and family members with general enquiries
- Meeting and greeting customers and clients - Attending to Customers / Visitors, assisting and directing the customer to the relevant person / department
- Answering the telephone - Forwarding the call to the relevant department. Efficient message taking and emailing them to the relevant person/team
- Date input, filing and auditing as required
- Assisting with office duties - Sending out Brochure Packs and Logging the details on the system (excel spreadsheet) so that we can follow up the request
- Compassion and empathy are required - As we deal with clients during the end of life phase
The hourly rate may increase over the apprenticeship term, depending on performance. On completion of the 14-month apprenticeship program, depending on performance, you may be offered a full-time role.
This role is for 30 hours over 4 days - The rota is over 2 weeks and the hours of work are 8:30 until 16:30. This includes the working days of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday for 1 week and for the 2nd week the working days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Great customer service skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Email writing and typing skills
- Great communication skills
- Bubbly and outgoing
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- ICT qualification is preferable
Training to be provided
Leve 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.