Parkdean Leisure Limited
HIT TRAINING LTD
With 67 award-winning holiday parks across the United Kingdom, a break with Parkdean Resorts gives their customers the chance to create amazing memories.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Apprentice to join the fantastic Holiday Home Stock team at Parkdean Resorts Central Support Office, Gosforth. Learn the industry alongside working to gain a Level 2 Business Administrator Qualification.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Raise purchase orders for all holiday home stock purchases
- Maintain a purchase order tracker so we can easily see how many units have been ordered by manufacturer
- Raise purchase orders for all transport requests of holiday homes from factory or between our parks
- Reconciling all invoices for the stock team
- Updating wizard to confirm once a holiday home has been delivered to park
- Receive weekly updates from manufacturers in terms of availability dates of the holiday homes we have ordered from them and update stock team tracker
- Compile delivery trend and spend information on a monthly basis
- Maintenance of the stock team stock log to ensure all data is completed
- Proactively check Wizard to ensure data held for holiday homes is complete and accurate
- Prepare weekly report of what holiday homes are available to be allocated out to parks
The successful Person will:
- Be IT literate, ideally with experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload
To be confirmed by the employer.
- IT understanding
- Good communication skills
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent grade C/4 maths and English or equivalent
Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Business Administration apprenticeship Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.