A ONE INSURANCE SERVICES (BMTH) LIMITED
As an apprentice you will support and contribute to the development of the team and company by completing admin tasks to a high standard. You will be trained to complete the following day to day duties:
- Undertake general office administration such as processing post, photocopying, filing and scanning
- Deal with phone enquiries
- Updating client files
- Process financial documentation to meet monthly deadlines
- Conduct customer courtesy calls to collate feedback and monitor complaint numbers
Your working week will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Potential to progress to a level 3 apprenticeship, and to complete other industry qualifications such as the Certificate in Insurance. There are genuine opportunities to progress within the A-One insurance group.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You will need to have strong communication skills and be IT literate
- We are looking for someone who is confident and hardworking with good attention to detail
None - full training will be given.
We have the ENERGY and EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in starting your career. Our Personal Tutor will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.