Administration and Operations Apprentice
SOUTHAMPTON CARGO HANDLING LIMITED
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Stevedoring Ltd are looking for an apprentice who can provide general administrative support for the operations department.
Duties will include:
- To be responsible for the accurate recording and processing of data emanating from the operations department
- Preparation of reports for the office team
- To maintain an efficient and effective filing system
- Liaising with the Finance department in the processing of invoices and timesheets
- Handling inbound calls
- Responding to emails
- Basic administration and photocopying
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
It is hopeful on completion of the apprenticeship a full-time position will be available to the successful candidate.
- PC literate
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Attention to detail and be inquisitive and ask questions.
- Eagerness to learn
- Team player
- GCSE in maths and English (A-C) or (9-4) or equivalent
- A skills-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A behaviour-based qualification in Business & Administration
- City & Guilds Business Diploma Level 3
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills maths (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills ICT (unless exempt)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.