Admin Support Services Apprenticeship
BARDWOOD SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED
BIRMINGHAM METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
- Keeping well-organised files and records
- Keeping computer databases up to date – Admin files
- Chasing documents from candidates in order for them to start working ASAP
- Registering candidates via telephone and face to face
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Participating in office meetings/ client monthly meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Dealing with customers who attend the office in a professional manner
- Adhering to all company systems and procedures when undertaking tasks
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development
- Meaningful career progression
- Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
- The business recruit apprentices across their other sites and as an apprentice you will be able to reach out to the for additional support
- You will be mentored by the Regional Accounts Manager, so this is a great opportunity to learn the business 1st hand
- The office is in a great location and has a range of building facilities (breakout areas, café, lounge, games area). A really great space!
Please take a note of the VAC reference number of the vacancy that you are interested in as you will be asked for this during your application.
To apply for this apprenticeship, you will need to attend an appointment with our College Curriculum team. On the next screen you will be asked to apply for the apprenticeship online. Once you have applied, you will be sent an email and a letter inviting you into the College to meet with the relevant curriculum team who will confirm that you are eligible for the apprenticeship.
If you have already applied and attended an appointment session at one of our colleges, please contact your Recruitment Advisor to discuss your interest in this specific vacancy. You do not need to apply again to the college.
The Apprenticeship Recruitment Team – BMet 0121 362 1121
A full-time position will be available on completion (based on performance and attitude).
As part of this apprenticeship, you will be required to travel to both the employer location and also attend college.
Please ensure that you have researched your travel arrangements and are happy with the time it will take and distance required to travel, before you apply for this vacancy.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good with technology and software
- Great with time management and own diary
- Good level of English (spoken and writing) & maths
- Effective communication: oral, written, listening, body language, presentation
- Effective team working: work effectively with others with limited supervision
- Confident and well-presented
- Motivated to succeed
- Positive attitude
- Dedicated, process driven
- Able to work under pressure
GCSE or equivalent at grade A-C/7-4 or higher for English & maths.
- Level 3 - Business and Administration framework
- A competence-based qualification i.e. NVQ/QCF
- A knowledge-based qualification i.e. Technical Certificate
- Key or Functional Skills (if required)
- Employer Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skill
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.