What will the apprentice be doing?
Main Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Office working
- Answering the phone
- Booking jobs and tickets in person and over the phone
- Selling laptops and peripherals
- Booking stock in
- Using company systems
- Other admin tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Why choose our Microsoft Data Essentials apprenticeship?
QA’s Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprenticeship can support your business to be more productive with data and adapt to a modern-day workplace.
Data available to organisations is increasing at scale. How your business leverages it is essential to successful transformation and continued growth.
QA's Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprentice will learn to:
Source, format and present data securely, using Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL. Find out more about our additional Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate module below.
- Analyse structured and unstructured data to support business outcomes
- Blend data from multiple sources as directed
- Communicate outcomes appropriate to the audience
- Apply legal and ethical principles when manipulating data
QA’s Microsoft Data Essential Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables your organisation to:
- Build the capabilities you need throughout your organisation to collect, study, organise and present data, increasing digital adoption and the provision of intelligent and valuable business insights
- Create and develop analysts for the modern workplace by reskilling your existing talent, or hiring new entry-level talent. QA’s programmes, partnerships and recruitment capability enable us to tailor a solution that works for your business
- Provide training that acts as a standalone solution or as part of a wider academy/programme to an array of business functions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The apprentice will be considered as a real team member and they will be able to make a real impact in the company growth.
After successfully completing the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be offered a permanent position - if we are the right fit for each other.
Reality CheckCompany perks: - Our office is part of a modern development in Radstock with pleasant outlook onto pedestrian area with maintained, - Outside seating provides a nice area to relax during breaks, - There is free parking just a few minutes walk and local shops and food outlets, - We also have access to a secure bicycle store, - We do have full kitchen facilities and also a full size pool table which is used daily, - We offer a company pension and holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Enjoys face to face contact
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent any subject -- x3 (Grade 4+ (A-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential