Duties will include:
- Speaking to people from across the business
- Managing incoming queries
- Setting up meetings and managing diaries
- Writing guidance & processes documents and uploading to the internal system
- Sending out documents
- Updating basic spreadsheets
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good spoken and written English
- A passion for learning
Five GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent, including English and maths.
- Training on the 18-month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit